We refer to any use of our site, services, and products collectively as the “service.” Specific services and products include such options as coaching, consulting, courses, workshops, seminars, keynotes, books, and events.
By accessing and using our service, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement. In addition, when using services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree to abide by this agreement, please do not use this service.
The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by LEADistics and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. This includes logos, designs, tag lines, and all other forms of content, regardless of media employed to deliver the content.
Original content developed and delivered through posts, speaking, live and recorded events, courses, videos, workshops, webinars, or other services, etc. is also owned by LEADistics, and is protected as stated above, with all rights reserved. Client requests for video or other content recording or dissemination will be handled under separate contract.
Public Facing and Protected Content
Our site has two parts, a public facing website informational website and a membership based component to deliver content not available to the public.
- Permissions, 100 words or less. You may quote up to 100 words of public facing content, as long as you provide clear attribution (Dr. Kathryn Bingham, CEO | LEADistics LLC, with a link to the post or page at leadistics.com).
- Permissions, over 100 words. If you wish to quote public facing passages longer than 100 words, please send your request via our contact form located at leadistics.com/contact. Include your name, the specific passage and where located, and where and how you would like to use the content.
- Accuracy. The site and its components are offered for informational purposes and effort is made to assure reliable sources and research based content. However, because (1) we have humans and nobody is perfect and (2) visitors, guests, and users vary widely in what each perceives constitutes utility or how they interact with content, this site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
- While reputable hosting vendors and service providers support our platform, we cannot guarantee that our site will be accessible 100% of the time. We are not liable for an occasional service outage.
- Participation, over the age of 18. Our site focuses on providing information and services appropriate to executives, entrepreneurs, and professionals who seek to elevate leadership growth and facilitate transitions. Because this may involve purchases of protected content or services, users must be adults over the age of 18 years old. Site agreement includes your assertion that you are over the age of 18 years old.
- Participation, considerate professional behavior. In some cases, services are delivered in a group setting or with access to a discussion forum. We expect all participants to extend respect to others. While individuals do not have to agree with each other, all participant communication and engagement must reflect productive civil discourse. Abuse will not be tolerated, and abuser’s access and rights to participate will be terminated without recourse.
- Termination. We take abuse of the site and/or other participants seriously. We may terminate your access to the site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account/profile. All provisions of this agreement that, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Other restrictions. No person or party may, by any means, access protected (member based) content or the private spaces of other Participants. Protected content is not to be copied, reimaged, shared, converted to other formats, or used in any way other than intended by LEADistics or our clients. This includes any process, design, organization, and set up or delivery of services.
LEADistics offers a variety of services; each with a mix of payment methods.
- Speaking and Events. Keynotes and other professional development or events require a separate contract. After learning about your objectives, we will provide a proposal and contract. Terms include a fifty percent deposit due upon booking agreement and the balance at the venue prior to delivery. Travel, accommodations, and meals are a separate expense. Payment via check or credit card (via Stripe or PayPal). We reserve your slot and invest considerable time preparing for your event and unique audience, therefore the following cancellation fees will apply: 75% for 30 days or less; 50% for 31-60 days; 25% for 61-90 days; 10% for 91-120 days prior to event.
- Coaching, Group Coaching, Coaching Intensives, and Masterminds. All coaching incorporates a separate agreement; Masterminds also require an application. Subject to the package selected, payment options include a single upfront fee, payment plan, or annual/monthly fees. Payment by credit card (via Stripe or PayPal); in some cases a check can be arranged.
- Courses. Courses are purchased through the membership portal using a credit card (via Stripe or PayPal). Short courses offer a single payment for access; longer courses generally allow an alternate option of a payment plan.
- Consulting. Payment options for consulting work varies by project and duration. Some projects offer monthly invoicing, due upon receipt, and payable by check.
Delivery of Goods
We do not at this time sell physical products; however, we occasionally offer a bonus item or ship learning materials for an event. Under these circumstances, we use reputable third party carriers such as USPS, UPS, or FedEx. As soon as the carrier takes possession of a shipment, they are responsible for the content’s condition and on-time delivery.
Advertising and Affiliations
We do not have advertisements on our site. We take our credibility seriously, only endorse products or services we believe in.
We may share research results obtained through public and academic sources. From time to time, we review, refer to, or even recommend works of other authors. For the most part, we will have purchased another author’s work, although occasionally we receive a “review copy.” We will never recommend content we have not fully reviewed with appropriate academic and professional skepticism and we will never post anything other than an honest review. We do not recommend other sites, products, or materials that we do not consider our users and clients will find valuable.
From time to time we may create “affiliate” relationships. An affiliate relationship may provide financial or other benefit for making something available for you to purchase. You are fully free to make a purchase (or not) of an affiliate’s offering. Any such offering will be clearly identified.
Links to Other Websites
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement is governed by the laws of South Carolina, in the United States. You agree that legal action of any kind, including arbitration, will be conducted solely in Charleston County, South Carolina.
Updates and Changes
We reserve the right to change this agreement from time to time and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are advised to re-read this agreement on a regular basis.